- Spirulina is a well-known type of blue/green algae that can be found in the world's oceans and lakes. Spirulina is packed with nutirients and antioxidents. It has many benefits and may help with reducing inflammation and is classed as a superfood.
- Improves skin and coat condition
- Cleanses the body of toxins
- Grain and gluten free
- Less than 5% fat content
- Suitable for all breeds
Typical composition / Nutritional Analysis:
• Crude Protein: 39.2%;
• Crude Fat: 4.3%;
• Moisture: 7%;
• Crude Ash: 1.02%.
Important Usage Information
- Cat 3 - not for human consumption.
- As with all natural treats, always provide your dog with ample supply of fresh, clean drinking water and supervise when chewing.