** NEW ** complete balanced food for adult dogs.
Kingdom DUCK is a veterinary approved nutritionally complete food for your dog, made from the finest ingredients right here in the UK. Grain free with no added artificial colours or preservatives, Kingdom DUCK has a high duck content with added superfoods parsnip, beetroot, orange, asparagus and pumpkin for additional benefit.
- 65% total Duck content
- Minimum 35% freshly prepared Duck. Responsibly sourced within the UK and a highly digestible protein source
- Single source protein, just Duck
- Grain free
- Added Superfoods Parsnip, Beetroot, Orange, Asparagus and Pumpkin
- Pre-biotics MOS and FOS which are beneficial for the growth of healthy gut bacteria and support digestion.
- Naturally occurring collagen found in the freshly prepared ingredients help to maintain healthy joints and skin
- No added Artificial colours and preservative. Naturally preserved using roemary extract.
The finest quality freshly prepared ingredients are gently cooked to protect the valuable protein, producing a highly palatable kibble that retains as much natural goodness as possible.
Parsnip - Source of Vitamin B3 essential for energy metabolism - important for exercising and playing
Beetroot - Source of dietary fibre to help normalise the gastrointestinal transit time
Orange - Great source of Vitamin C known for it's antioxidant properties which may help support the immune system
Asparagus - Source of iron to help support normal functions of the circulatory system
Pumpkin - Source of Vitamin A to help maintain healthy vision
Available in 2kg and 12 kg bags.
Please ensure that fresh drinking water is always available for your dog.
65% Duck (35% Freshly Prepared Duck, 22% Dried Duck, 5% Duck Fat & 3% Duck Stock), Sweet Potato, Beans, Beet Pulp, Dried Superfood Blend (Including Parsnip, Beetroot, Orange, Asparagus, Pumpkin), Omega 3 Supplement, Minerals, Vitamins, Fructooligosaccharides (192 mg/kg), Mannanoligosaccharides (48 mg/kg), Olive Extract (0.01%).
Nutritional additives per KG
Vitamins: Vitamin A 15,000 IU, Vitamin D3 2,000 IU, Vitamin E 95 IU Trace Elements: Zinc (Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate) 50 mg, Iron (Iron (II) Sulphate Monohydrate) 50 mg, Manganese (Manganous Sulphate Monohydrate) 35 mg, Copper (Copper (II) Sulphate Pentahydrate) 12 mg, Iodine (Calcium Iodate Anhydrous) 1 mg, Selenium (Sodium Selenite) 0.2 mg
Crude Protein 28%, Crude Fat 16%, Crude Fibre 3%, Crude Ash 9.5%, Moisture 8%, Metabolisable Energy 376 kcal/100g, Omega 6 2.5%, Omega 3 0.4%, Calcium 2.2%, Phosphorus 1.6%